Sunday, June 2, 2013

Welcome to my new Gn15 emporium

This is the first post of my new blog presenting my Gn15 products for purchase. Over the next few weeks as I have time, I will add items that may be purchased by interested parties by simply sending a check to me at Tom Yorke, 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076 or sending me an Email at tomyorke@bellsouth.net. Everything depicted on this site will be in stock unless otherwise noted.

The following photos show an upcoming model soon to be available. It uses the Bachmann On30 Street Car motor block for power, however, other units can be used if they are under floor mounted. The kit requires a 1/25 scale auto such as the Beverley Hillbillies Oldsmobile, Model T or A or just about any other vintage auto for the frame, motor, radiator and rear send. the frame is resin while the superstructure uprights are styrene. Watch for this one. The prototype is from New Zealand.




                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment